Individual members include:
- Staff members, directors, trustees or officers of a grantmaking entities (i.e. foundations, grantmaking networks, philanthropy associations, governement or public charities with grantmaking activities)
- Professional providers of philanthropic services (e.g. investment/wealth managers or advisors; legal or financial advisors serving as trustees or advisors to trusts or foundations; or consultants and businesses providing organizational planning, strategy, evaluation or search services to a substantial client list of foundations or other grantmaking entities);
- Individual philanthropists whose annual charitable giving is $5,000 or more; or
- Currently active members of an AAPIP-affiliated Giving Circle.
Individual Membership Benefits:
- Eligible to vote for AAPIP Board of Directors.
- Eligible to be nominated for election to the AAPIP board or to serve as an AAPIP Chapter co-chair.
- Member discount rate at AAPIP National Network Convening / Annual Meeting and other programs.
- Member newsletter and priority invitations to AAPIP programs and special events.
Individual Membership Dues:
- $250 per year
Please note that solicitation is strictly prohibited at AAPIP events. All AAPIP members and any guests they bring agree that they will not solicit funding for organizations and/or projects, solicit on behalf of a business or services, or pitch products at AAPIP events.